Friday, March 1, 2013

The Weekend Plans Include an Elephant

This weekend will be spent preparing, trimming and base-coating Numidian cavalry and Libyan spearmen in bunches while listening to 70's rock so I probably won't get much actual painting done. In addition, I am going to be spending some time with a beautiful African Forest elephant that I just received from Relic Miniatures. As you can see below, this is a multiple part kit that will require a little assembly, some green-stuff, and lots of patience from me to get it right. I would love to get this big guy ready to begin painting by Sunday evening.

Have a great weekend everybody!

The Relic Miniatures African Forest elephant kit.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like it'll be a treat. I'm betting it weighs in at a couple of lbs?

    And good call on the Numidian cavalry. They might be part of the secret to cracking the Carthaginian code in HC!

    ReplyDelete