Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Carthaginian Cavalry: WIP No.1

I managed to get all ten of the horses coats finished up, which is some good progress tonight. I really like to have a good variety in my horses for a unit, with never two being the same if it can be avoided.

This is a list of the colors that I used for the horses:

Back Row (left to right)
  • Blue Grey Pale (Vallejo)
  • Burnt Umber (Vallejo)
  • Steel Legion Drab (Citadel)
  • Dheneb Stone (Citadel)
  • London Grey (Vallejo)
Front Row (left to Right)
  • Tan-Earth (Vallejo)
  • Doombull Brown (Citadel)
  • Neutral Grey (Vallejo)
  • Tallarn Sand (Citadel)
  • Rhinox Hide (Citadel)

3 comments:

  1. I also like to mix it up but as I usually have 9 to 18 horses I tend to have a couple to three with the same base colour with a black and a white thrown in as well

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking horses and great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I do like painting horses for some odd reason...

    ReplyDelete